As we continue to be driven by community care, below are guidelines we are implementing to keep our community safe, and our programs running in person. We will continue to watch the data related to COVID-19 and will make updates to the policy in this post (if it is in this post, it is our most current policy).
- We are strongly encouraging KN95 or comparable mask to be worn in the space at all times. If you want, a mask will be provided when you arrive!
- If you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 5 days, please stay home! You are welcome to re-join programs at the end of the 5 days with a negative COVID test. We have tests if you do not have access to one!
- If you test positive for COVID, we ask that you do not attend OUT MetroWest programs for 10 days after your first positive test OR until at least five days after your first positive WITH proof of a negative test.
- If you test positive for COVID within three days following participation in an OUT MetroWest program, please let us know (email firstname.lastname@example.org) as we will let others know that there may have been an exposure at a program. We will not share any identifying information about the youth who tested positive, only that someone at the program has tested positive.
- We will limit the number of people who are in our lounge space at any given time to allow for proper social distancing.
We can’t wait to see you and be in HEALTHY and CARING community with you!