Together we’ve been building communities where LGBTQ+ youth thrive for ten years, and we’re looking forward to celebrating with you on Saturday, November 6 at 7 p.m. During our one-hour virtual program, guests will:
- Hear from youth participants about how OUT MetroWest has impacted their lives
- Connect with fellow supporters of LGBTQ+ youth
- Reminisce with those who helped build the organization, including Rep. Jack Patrick Lewis, our founding executive director, and many program alums
- Enjoy musical entertainment provided by youth and alums
- Have the option to join us for an at-home dance afterparty, led by the incomparable DJ Mocha
Tickets are free, and the event is open to all ages. Reserve your ticket here!
Event sponsorships are a major source of funding for our youth programs. To learn more about becoming a sponsor, please click here.
We can’t wait to celebrate with you on November 6!