After 16 months of meeting virtually, our Drop-In program will return to in-person meetings on Thursday, July 15.
Here are the details you’ll need to know:
- For the summer, we will meet outdoors at our new location. The address is 160 Hollis Street, Framingham. Please go around the back of the ātac building, as we’ll be meeting in the back parking lot.
- Masks will be required for those entering the building to use restrooms.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will send updates via the Remind messaging system. Youth and/or caregivers can text 81010 to sign-up, or download the Remind app. Our code is @drop-in.
- Our new building is wheelchair accessible. Parking is available, and it’s just a five-minute walk from the Framingham commuter rail station.
- For those interested in virtual meetings, our Nexus, Prism, and Umbrella meetings will continue online through the summer.
We look forward to gathering with you in-person! If you have questions about this change, please contact program manager Joel Newsome.