We recently added several new adult advisors to our team. Advisors help to plan and facilitate our youth meetings and serve as role models for participants. To give you a sense of the adults you might meet at our programs, we did a virtual interview with one of our newest adult advisors, Lily. Here’s what we learned:
- Lily’s connection to OUT MetroWest is a special one – she attended WAGLY as a high school student herself!
- Lily served as the president of her high school GSA and majored in the Study of Women and Gender at Smith College.
- If you ever need a chuckle, Lily’s your go-to person. She once made Janet Mock laugh after a heckler tried to intimidate her!
- Speak of celebs, if Lily could invite three famous LGBTQ+ people to a dinner party, her guests would be Alok Vaid Menon, Lena Waithe, and Jonathan Van Ness.
- A little-known fact about Lily: she can wiggle both ears independently!
Lily is fantastic, and we hope you’ll get the chance to meet her at an upcoming WAGLY meeting.